Join TrioTree Technologies and be a part of an exciting and rewarding journey that transforms the Healthcare IT space in India and abroad.
At TrioTree Technologies we provide employees an exciting, challenging and rewarding workplace that helps them grow professionally.
- You will get the opportunity to work alongside brilliant engineers and doctors to create innovative Healthcare IT Solutions that will revolutionize the healthcare IT space.
- We firmly believe in the philosophy that employees are as important as clients and strive to create an atmosphere that will support the professional growth of our employees.
- At TrioTree Technologies career advancement will be based solely on performance , skills and knowledge.
- One of our key philosophies is "client first," and we breathe it every moment.
- Our hard work , enterprise and innovation are truly appreciated by our clients. They value the business-technology insights and capabilities we deliver to their organizations, and the success we help enable. The proof: They come back to us again and again.
We are keen to hear from driven and determined individuals with the skills and knowledge to make an impact in the healthcare IT space. If you feel that you share our values and passion and can add value to our organization please mail us your resume at email@example.com .
Here are some of the current openings in TrioTree Technologies. If you feel your profile matches our requirements please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening : .Net Developer for Healthcare IT products development
- Successful candidates will likely have at least 2-3 years of experience in a professional capacity
- A Bachelor's degree/MCA in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
- C#/VB.NET,SQL,SQL Server 2000 or above
- Healthcare experience is a plus.
- Design, modify, develop, write and implement software programming applications and components.
- Support and/or install software applications and components.
- Work from written specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintain documentation of process flow.
- Utilize established development tools, guidelines and conventions including but not limited to Visual Studio ,SQL Server ,C#/VB.NET
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Create and deliver data-driven reports
- Design, code and test new Windows and web software applications
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Create technical specifications and test plans
- Create new and extend existing operational documentation
- Consult closely with management and occasionally to the client staff related to projects and tasks
- Consult colleagues concerning maintenance and performance of software systems